Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Busy-ness & Plateauing

As I blogged about not so long ago, I set some goals for my weight-loss. Something I have never done before. Right now, the next milestone, getting under 300 is just around the corner. I have been sitting on a plateau around 315 lately. It is a bit frustrating. I'm hoping to get into Orange Theory Fitness by the end of this week, and hopefully hard work can help me reach the under 300 goal by the end of the month. The one thing I'm not going to allow myself to be is discouraged even if I don't make that goal.

It has been quite a while since I wrote a post here, I have just been so busy. Time seems to play tricks on me, by one token my days seem to pass slowly, by another token I seem to never have the time to do the things I want to get done. I'm slowly learning to overcome my tendency to procrastinate. I know that sounds silly. However, it is a real problem I face on a daily basis. It effects everything in my life, cooking, cleaning out my closet, and exercising.

Cleaning out the closet needs to happen soon. A lot of my clothes don't fit, and it is time to sort through them. Perhaps, some of the nicer ones can be consigned or sold to help me get my gym membership, and or new clothes. I hate to spend much on clothing because I know I'm not staying here. That is really sinking in. I'm not staying here. I'm going down, and rather I'm on a plateau or not, this size is temporary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wow, I dropped the ball--Sorry! I am back, and ready to share.

 It has been so long since I wrote a post here, 2 years and 5 months to be exact. My journey admittedly kind of stalled for a time. It never...